You can set a schedule for when you receive motion-triggered notifications (i.e. only send notifications when you are away from your home).
Note: Event recording must be turned on in order for mobile notifications to also be enabled.
1. Launch the iSecurity+ app.
2. Click on the Gear icon next to your camera's name.
3. Make sure that Event Recording and Mobile Notifications are both enabled under the Motion Detection section.
4. Click on Notification Schedule.
5a. If you want mobile notifications to be sent 24/7, select Always.
5b. If you want to set a schedule, select Set Times.
6. Select the Start Time, Stop Time, and which days of the week you'd like the mobile notifications to be sent.
7. Click OK.